Consultation Sessions with Alan Clements
Private sessions with Alan are available by skype, zoom, facebook, worldwide.
Areas of specialty listed below; they include personal, creative & professional.
The sessions are offered on a sliding scale depending on what one can afford.
Please choose the amount appropriate to you, ranging from $120 – $250 USD.
Or you can pledge from $15 – $25 USD monthly for a year on his Patreon site.
For 1 hour appointments email Alan from our contact page with your interest, location, contact details and a few days and times that you are available, and he’ll get right back to you to either confirm your date or suggest an alternative. Special arrangements for those interested in multiple sessions or mentoring.
Explore Any of the Following Areas…
- Dharma Counselling, mindfulness-based Buddhist psychology.
- Mindfulness Training, daily life, short and long term meditation.
- World Dharma Guidance, liberation through world relationships.
- Books/ Writing, memoirs/ non-fiction – conception to publication.
- Addictions, all types - beautifying, transforming, and overcoming.
- Public Presentations, group dialogue, dharma talks & teaching.
- Creative expression, finding your voice, writing and performing.
- Interpersonal relationships, projection, conflict, transformation.
- Suffering, self-reliance – tracing back to its source & releasing it.
- Activism, the meaning of hope, engaged dharma practice, service.
- Taking risks, wildness, challenging fears, both real or imagined.
- Entheogens, their transformational use – natural or metaphorical.
- Authenticity, integrity, dignity guided by our instinct for freedom.
- Originality, uninhibited passion, uniqueness, manifesting vision.
- Liberty, self-servitude, indoctrination and discerning propaganda.
- Love as freedom, to consciously evolve its depth and expression.
Alan is available to discuss any of the following invitations:
World Dharma presentations
Key note presentations, conferences, panels, analysis, debate.
Media appearances, interviews; radio, print, television.
College presentations, keynotes, shows, groups.
World Dharma Forums (invitations to produce in your city).
Residential and non-residential World Dharma retreats (your city).
One man show, Spiritually Incorrect: In Defense of Being, Human.
(please refer to the email page of this website to contact Alan)
“I have known Alan for over two decades. He is my first call when I seek insight and candor concerning personal or professional advice. His depth moves us to ask the question behind the question ? about how we live, why we work, and how it all fits together.” Robert Chartoff, Producer of The Right Stuff, Revolution, Rocky, and Point Blank.
“Alan’s experience as a dharma teacher and human rights activist, coupled with his extensive knowledge of Buddhist psychology and meditation, along with his deep life experience, inspires us to ‘live’ from our most authentic expression of being. I’ve known Alan for over twenty-five years and he is truly one of the most gifted teachers and individuals I know. In communicating with him about the nature of the dharma – of freedom itself – one’s mind and heart soars – often liberating spaces previously unknown.” Julia Zarudzka, Past chair AIDS Vancouver and The Seva Service Society of Canada & U.S