Alan Clements in VANCOUVER
– Public Dharma Groups
7 Groups – Every Wednesday & Sunday in SEPTEMBER
WEDNESDAYS from 7 to 8:30 pm
SUNDAYS from 12 noon to 1:30 pm
A Series of Intimate World Dharma Public Groups
Meditation, Dharma Talks, Questions & Dialogue
Exploring the Wisdom of Mindfulness –
The Heart of Buddhist Meditation and
The Beautification of Consciousness
Along with the Practices of World Dharma:
Finding Liberation Through Living –
Freedom and Meaning in Every Circumstance We Face
* LOCATION: A beautiful private residence in Vancouver.
Address upon confirmation.
* BY DONATION: $175 for all
7 groups or $25 per session.
* SPACE: Limited to 15 people per group.
* Register by email [SUBJECT: Vancouver Mindfulness Series]
Include full name, phone, email, dates of attendance, or “all.”
Also, include your preferred method of contribution, pay pal, cash, etc.
1. Wednesday 7 September 7 to 8:30 pm
2. Sunday 11 September 12 to 1:30 pm
3. Wednesday 14 September 7 to 8:30 pm
4. Sunday 18 September 12 to 1:30 pm
5. Wednesday 21 September 7 to 8:30 pm
6. Sunday 25 September 12 to 1:30 pm
7. Wednesday 28 September 7 to 8:30 pm
The Groups are also offered worldwide via “google hangouts” video.
There is a limit of 10 people per group. Registration, same as below.
“Alan’s life is material for a legend. An intellectual artist, freedom fighter, former Buddhist monk, he shares his insights and experience with a passion rarely seen and even more rarely lived. He’ll make you think and feel in ways that challenge your entire way of being.”
— Catherine Ingram, In the Footsteps of Gandhi and Passionate Presence
“The mind is a living organism that chaperons us everywhere, haloing our bodies as the biosphere does the earth. It informs us of everything we think, feel, and say. Consciousness is as central to life as the ecosystem is to the earth. We can’t live without it, nor can it be escaped. It is home. Neglect consciousness — denigrate it, violate it — and like the earth, the individual suffers, and often causes suffering, too. On the other hand, nurture consciousness — understand its nature, inhabit it wisely —and we flourish, and elevate society too.”
— Alan Clements